Great stuff in the DM today with various articles covering:-
1.ECHR - informed us that it is costing us £2 billion a year in claims. I wonder why the BBC never seems to mention this when covering this subject. BIAS IN FAVOUR OF EU.
2.Big Society - covered Dame E. Hoodless criticism of the BS without mention she is an ex Labour Councillor. BIAS IN FAVOUR OF NEW LABOUR.
3. Police cuts - excessive coverage given to police numbers cut of 10190 and interviews with Shadow Home Secretary without mentioning Home Secretary's remarks that police budget cuts should not mean reduction in police numbers. BIAS IN FAVOUR OF NEW LABOUR.
4. library closures - Lots of coverage on library closures but no mention of huge fall off in library use in the last decade and how New Labour also planned to close libraries. ANTI GOVERNMENT BIAS.
5. Forest sell offs - coverage by BBC omits the fact that the forests proposed for sale are only a small proportion of the total. ANTI GOVERNMENT BIAS.
6. Cuts - BBC never mention when mentioning Public Sector cuts that the Private Sector has already had years of cuts. ANTI GOVERNMENT BAIS.
7. Littlejohn - points out how the BBC journalists get their agenda from the pages of the Guardian. NORMAL LEFTWING BIAS.
8. BBC Travel Expenses - They asks why over Egypt it was necessary for James Naughtie to fly to Cairo and Beirut and Justin Webb to Washington for Radio yes Radio 4! NORMAL - USING OUR MONEY LIKE WATER.
I'M SO GLAD I DON'T PAY MY TV LICENCE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND OTHERS FOLLOW SUIT.