It started - TALK about bare-faced hypocrsy.
In the Leader the Daily Mail points out how the Director General of the BBC Mark Thompson claims that he had no choice but to invite Nick Griffin onto Question Time because of the Corporation's " central principle of political impartiality"
Pity the Leader goes onto say that the BBC has trod this principle into the dirt and is so impartial and bias on the following issues :-
- Utterly in thrall to the left-wing agenda of its staff.
- Until recently censored debate on immigration.
- Treats Global Warming with th4e fervour of a religion.
- Biased against the Eurosceptic position.
- Promotes alternative lifestyles and minority groups against traditional values.
- Doesn't give much time to Christianity,capitalism or the countryside.
"Whatever the rights and wrongs of letting Mr Griffin onto QT, the BBC can't pretend that some sacred principle of political impartiality had anything to do with it."