Thursday 26 September 2013

# 260 - WAR - BBC dumbs down science reports the Telegraph.

Whoever would have thought so?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10289540/BBC-humanities-graduates-dumbing-down-science.html

The BBC for some time now caters for the lowest common denominator.

Don't expect the BBC in general to attempt to lift people up to a scholarly level any more.

The BBC dumbs down as well as being bias.

I'm glad I don't pay my TV licence and why should I. The BBC's output is meant to be balanced and it clearly isn't. If I brought a can of baked beans and it contained chick peas as well I'd demand my money back.

Of course that isn't an option with the BBC so I just don't pay them!

As I see it it is a simple consumer protection issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment